Conditions for Returns & Exchanges
These rules must be followed in order to return or exchange your Nicky Kay:
- products must be returned within 14 days of purchase for orders within Australia. For international orders, products must be returned within 21 days of purchase. Returns outside of this timeframe will not be accepted and will be returned back to you.
- Original Nicky Kay tags must be attached and in good condition. If the tags are removed, the item no longer qualifies for return.
- Items must be unworn, unwashed and in otherwise unused condition.
- All Nicky Kay pull-out drawer boxes must be returned also.
- All garments are subject to inspection. Garments that have been damaged in any way (includes stains/makeup stains) will not be exchanged or refunded.
Nicky Kay reserves the right to deny a refund or exchange if the garment in question does not meet our returns policy requirements once it has been assessed. If a returned item is denied, the goods will be returned to the customer.
How to return and exchange
- Ensure all tags are attached and items are unworn as per the conditions above.
- Contact our Nicky Kay customer service team at email@example.com and notify us of your intended exchange or return. You will be emailed an exchange/return form. Please fill this out and have it sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
To post the item, you will need to purchase a prepaid plastic satchel at your local post office. Include the following items in your satchel:
- The item/s you wish to return/exchange
- The invoice
- Tights must be returned in original pull-out drawer.
- Shipping costs on any returns/exchanges are the responsibility of the customer and cannot be refunded. Please note: We do not supply return/exchange labels. Return/exchange shipping is at the customers expense.
- Nicky Kay recommends sending all return/exchange parcels via registered post/express post with a tracking number, as we are not liable if your return is not received at our address.
- If you wish to make an exchange, Nicky Kay is happy to do so as long as the stock is available. In the event that stock is not available, an alternative garment or refund will be offered as an alternative, provided the garment meets the requirements mentioned above.
- Refunds are given on full priced items only, and this does not include any associated shipping charges.
- Shipping costs are deducted from refund requests.
If we are unable to deliver the item you ordered, the item is faulty/damaged or the item is not what you ordered, we will gladly refund you for the total amount of your purchase item - however, associated shipping charges are excluded.
* Refunds are processed as reversals of the original payment, ie. If paid via credit card, we will refund to the same credit card. If paid via PayPal, we will refund to your PayPal account.
The refund will be processed within 1-2 days of the items being received by Nicky Kay, however, please allow 14 days from the day you return the product for your account to be credited.
Important points to keep in mind:
- Please note: If a PO Box address is provided for shipping (throughout Australia), packages cannot be sent using a courier service. PO Box addresses can only be serviced using Australian Registered Post. If you prefer for your Product to be delivered using a secure courier service, please provide a physical postal address. For international deliveries, packages can only be sent to physical postal addresses. No PO BOX addresses can be accepted for international orders.
- We do not offer any exchanges or refunds on SALE items or purchases made using a discount voucher / code. This applies to both Australian and International orders.
- Refunds are given on full priced garments only, this does not include any associated shipping charges from the original purchase or return.
- Exchanges can only be made if the intended item is available.
If you have any queries regarding the returns and exchanges process, do not hesitate to contact Nicky Kay by email email@example.com
Garments that are returned as ‘faulty’ will be inspected immediately as they are received and an email notifying you of the outcome will be sent within 2-4 business days.
Garments damaged while being tried on will not be refunded or exchanged.
Goods are deemed faulty if:
- the goods are damaged when the customer receives the
- the goods show a distinct manufacturing fault
Please note that garments that are damaged as a result of wear and tear are not considered faulty.